Winward Casino Review
Winward is a trusted, regulated and properly licensed online casino that provides a sophisticated experience to all of their members, including Aussies. Casual players will be happy to try their favorite games for fun in Winward, while high-rollers will find hundreds of advanced pokies with high betting limits. Registration is not mandatory to be able to play for fun credits but if you want to fill a real casino thrill and win big, create a user account at the casino, which is quick, easy and takes a few moments.
Banking and Support
Banking options are not that versatile; anyway, Australian players can choose between VISA, MasterCard, bank transfer, electronic checks and some other reliable payment methods with fast processing times. Winward is one of a handful of casinos that accepts Bitcoin as a legitimate means of payment, has a dedicated bonus on Bitcoin deposits and provides a simple guide to Bitcoin use.
The minimum withdrawal is $100 and the maximum amount the user is allowed to withdraw depends on his VIP status at the casino. There are six VIP levels and the user is automatically assigned the Basic (lowest) level upon registration, which has the $500 max weekly withdrawal limit. Master Level users (the highest VIP level) enjoy no limits and may request a payout of any amount.
Winward have a customer support team that can be reached only by email. Unfortunately, they do not offer a live chat facility or telephone service.
We would rank the online casino an 7 out of 10 in terms of bonus program intensity, not ideal but fairly good. New members are entitled to claim the 200% first deposit bonus and get 20 free spins. On wagering the first sign-up bonus 75 times, the user can claim four more deposit bonuses as part of the welcome package. Other bonuses include (but not limited to):
- seven weekly offers, with one for each day of the week, for example, Magnificent Monday, High-Stakes Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday and High-Stakes Thursday. Most of them are match deposit bonuses with a 35 times wagering requirement (deposit + bonus)
- Smoking Aces blackjack tournament with a $21,000 prize for the winner and another $21,000 for the next top 10 players on the leaderboard
- occasional limited-time bonuses devoted to a specific holiday or pokie, for example, Champagne and Firework raffle associated with the Independence Day celebrations, or an Irish-themed Emerald Gems tournament with the $15,000 prize pool.
There are two tournaments that run on an ongoing basis and every time you visit the casino, you will find at least one of them running. Both require a $75 or $500 deposit to enter and the prize pools are $15,000 and $250,000, respectively. Winners are determined by the number of points scored during the tournament timeframe, and the points are awarded for every $1 bet on casino games, with consideration for the game contribution rate, for example, the contribution rate for roulette is 10%, meaning that a $10 stake on roulette is needed to be converted into one tournament point.
The online casino presents an impressive selection of 3-reel and 5-reel pokies, live dealer games, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, keno, craps and video poker from numerous leading providers such as iSoftBet, Microgaming and Net Entertainment. What is great about the games list is that it’s updated regularly with brand new releases.
- Separate welcome packages for regular users and those who deposit through Bitcoin and Neosurf
- 15% Loyalty Cashback
- Different pokie tournaments including New Players Weekly Tournament
- Over 40 daily reload bonuses.