Blackjack is considered to be one of the most popular games that allow players not only to entertain but also to gain profit. There are numerous people who cannot imagine their lives without playing blackjack online. If you want to join this group and enjoy online blackjack, you have come to the right place.
Among the numerous possible variants of gambling, blackjack takes significant place. For all newbies, we will clearly explain how to play blackjack and how to assess one`s possibilities in the game. Blackjack online is distinguished by simple and easily understandable rules thus attracting lots of fans.
Most online casinos offer more than one blackjack variants and you are expected to choose from the list. In order to make a readily choice, read about these variants at our Blackjack games section and learn their differences and peculiarities.
BEST ONLINE CASINOS OCTOBER 2021
||$7,777 use code "SLOTO1MATCH"||
|Red Stag||Red Stag||
||$2500 welcome bonus||
||100% up to $3000||
|Liberty Slots||Liberty Slots||
||$777 on first free deposits||
|Desert Nights||Desert Nights||
||up to $2,555||
||200% up to $5000 on first 9 deposits use code HELLOSLOTS200||
|Lincoln Casino||Lincoln Casino||
||$5000 on first 5 deposits||
As soon as you learn the rules it is a high time to practice blackjack playing. We are ready to recommend you the most suitable variants to try the game at the best online blackjack casinos. From the list of possible casinos you will be able to choose the one that meets your requirements. Besides, you will not have to risk the hard earned money and waste much of your valuable time - every casino presented at our site offers you the option to play for fun- or play blackjack for real money in flash or downloadable mode. Feel free to give preference to any of our partner casinos and be sure in their reliability. Many of them offer players valuable blackjack bonuses and special promotions - just learn the conditions and take advantage of the running promos when play blackjack online.
The more you practice, the more experience you get, the more fun and profitable the game can become for you. Do not stop at what has been accomplished and learn basic blackjack strategies as well as advanced winning systems. If compared to other gambling, such as slots or roulette, at blackjack games your results only partially depend on RNG, and your skills can impact the game flow greatly. That is why true blackjack lovers are always seeking for ways to beat the casino and make even more profit. So we have a wonderful possibility to exploit the previous generations` experience and use ready-to-use blackjack strategies to our benefit.
The most popular and effective tactics are present at our blackjack strategies section. We aim not only to explain the strategy principles and fundamentals, but also to support the information with vivid examples and underline possible drawbacks each system has.
We try to present you all the important information at one place to become your personal guide to blackjack online. Use our knowledge for your welfare and gain advantage over the casino at blackjack table!
Winning a dealer in blackjack games with ease
Any online blackjack has a certain house edge which is a profit margin reserved for the casino. However skilled and professional the player is, he will never be victorious on the long run, after hundreds and thousands of rounds. Though strategy-savvy players do understand they will hardly outdo the dealer over the longer term, they still succeed in bringing down the house in the short run. There are at least two important factors that would contribute to your win:
- Consider blackjack payout percentage (player’s edge). It is common knowledge that even the slightest modifications to the rules can change the house/player edge dramatically. As an example, the fewer card decks are used in a game, the lower the house advantage, and vice versa. Or another example, if the player is allowed to draw to split aces, the player’s edge becomes higher by 0.19%. The player’s expected return can usually be found inside most games, in the Rules/Help section
- Hold by the basic blackjack strategy formulated especially for the game you are playing. Following through the strategy scheme on when to hit/stand or make other decisions will help you bolster the winning odds up to the theoretically possible maximum.
Side bets and bonus card combinations in online blackjack
Most blackjack games have no side bets and the action is very straightforward: a player chooses a bet size in accordance with table limits and may ultimately win 3 to 2 (on a $1 wagered, you get the bet back plus $1.5 in winnings, totaling $2,5). Australian players who prefer greater profits (but certainly not the ones available in pokies), should try out blackjack with side bets. The key distinction of this subgroup of blackjack games is relatively high payouts in case the side bet wins. They are placed optionally and are added to the main bet (instead of replacing it). The most well-known related developers are RTG, WGS and Arrow’s Edge to name a few. Let’s review some typical BJ tables featuring one or more side bets.
RTG comes with 7 blackjack variations, 2 of which have side bets. Blackjack + Perfect Pairs actually boasts of three side bets: Mixed Pair awards 6 to 1; Colored Pair gives away 12 to 1; and Perfect Pair pays out 25 to 1. That implies a player will win $25 on every $1 side bet if getting dealt two cards identical in suit and rank.
Another blackjack of this kind, Match Play 21 from RTG, has unusual payout schemes that expand player’s odds. For example, getting three suited 7s, a player is awarded 2 to 1; the same cash prize goes to the balance for getting 21 points comprised of any six cards. Finally, the highest award of 40 to 1 is granted when the player has three same-suited 7s and the dealer’s card is also a 7.
Players who want to add diversity to their stay in an online casino are encouraged to find blackjack that goes beyond paying out standard 3:2 and 1:1. In addition to being generous and fun, side bets are a unique option to break your routine and add the touch of adventure to your casino gambling experience.
Choosing the best blackjack online
Australian gamblers who lack experience in blackjack should run through blackjack reviews and also take a close look at some strategies contained in this website. Most online casinos come up with a nice catalogue of blackjack solutions from one or several providers (RTG, Betsoft, iSoftBet, etc.). As is said above, tables have different rules that have an impact on the player’s return and they key to more frequent winnings is to play blackjack games with a very high return. Some of the most beneficial versions are:
- European Multi-Hand blackjack (Play’n’Go) has a 99.37% return (min/max $1–$100): played with three hands at a time, Insurance option, Double Down on 9, 10 and 11 only, Dealer stands on all 17s
- Double Exposure MH blackjack (Play’n’Go, a 99.04% edge). Here blackjack pays 1 to 1 and all ties go to the dealer. However, other rules are very beneficial, e.g. dealer gets all cards faced up – this eases up a player’s decision on whether to draw another card or stand
- Pontoon (RTG). Natural blackjack is called “pontoon” and it pays out 2 to 1. The house edge is as low as 0.38%
- Classic blackjack (RTG), a six-deck blackjack based on the rules that are considered conventional in the broadest sense. Player may double after split; splitting only once is allowed. Dealer stands on soft 17. This version has a 99.46%, which is the highest percentage for the entire RTG suite.
Note that most blackjack games offered in our recommended casinos provide tutorials and how-to’s related to blackjack. The player can also examine reviews and strategies posted on this website.
Bitcoin users may be prone to betting BTC while playing for real money. Fortunately, there are many bitcoin casinos explored in AuCasinosOnline, many of which allow for wagering in digital currency such as bitcoins.