Yako is a state-of-the-art casino offering a big assortment of games developed by NetEnt, Play’n’Go, Microgaming, and other famous software vendors. With a generous bonus package and a variety of international payment options, the casino will appeal to most Aussies who like pokies, blackjack, roulette, poker and live dealer solutions.
Collection of games
There are over 400 games on the casino website representing a wide range of game types to suit everyone’s tastes and budgets:
- classic 3-reel pokies with a few paylines and low bets per spin;
- modern 5-reel pokies that provide multiple winning opportunities thanks to numerous features like free spins, mini-games, a gamble feature, wild symbols, scatters, multipliers and more;
- progressive pokies such as Mega Fortune, Mega Moolah, Major Millions, Hall of Gods, etc. (about 25 in total);
- a fantastic selection of over 40 blackjack variants for low- and high-limit players: classic blackjack, Double Exposure blackjack, Single Deck blackjack, Pontoon, etc.;
- about 40 most popular roulette games including European, American and French roulette, Multi Wheel roulette, Double Bonus Spin roulette, etc.;
- virtual sports games;
- live dealer games supplied by Evolution Gaming.
The entertaining portfolio is regularly updated as soon as new games are released by any of the above mentioned developers.
The payment options currently available at Yako include credit/debit cards, e-wallets, prepaid cards, online bank transfer and bank transfer. The maximum amount allowed for withdrawal is $5000 per day, which is considered to be a very friendly limit. The top deposit amount is the same as that for withdrawals.
The casino offers a 100% welcome bonus on the first deposit (up to $333) that needs to be played through 25 times (B+D), and also ten free spins that are awarded in addition to that bonus and applied to the Starburst pokie only. Every week, 300 players receive 10 to 50 free spins that apply to different pokies and are subject to a x35 WR. The casino runs monthly bonus promotions that are at times linked to some prominent events such as the Olympics or the World Cup.
The casino website runs smoothly on most mobile operating systems and platforms including iOS, Android and Mac.
To get in touch with customer support agents, you may send them an email, give them a call or use a live chat feature. Anyway, there is a detailed Help page on Yako website that will guide you through most gaming related aspects you may encounter at the casino.