CryptoSlots is a unique online casino for many reasons. First, it accepts only cryptocurrency, no fiat moneys as an additional means of payment. Second, this is perhaps the only casino in the world to present games released by its own development team. There are no games from third-party suppliers however brilliant they are; instead of them, only in-house games are offered to players. Another incentive to sign up here is that all games in the bitcoin casino are provable fair, meaning every player can exercise control over the outcome of each spin and be sure not to be scammed in one way or another. The sign up process is lightning-fast as the only information required from the player to be submitted is a valid email address.
Five advantages of playing in CryptoSlots Casino
If depositing crypto is not a problem for the player, there are many compelling reasons of why to become a casino member and play for real money:
- no other legal casino offers the pokies that are available here, in CryptoSlots. Games are designed and developed by their own experts and are exclusive to the bitcoin casino
- players are not asked their first/second name, country of residence, address and other personal details even at the stage of withdrawal; the implication is that gaming here is fully anonymous
- there is a 3% weekly cashback offer. Well, actually many casinos have similar promotions but unlike them, CryptoSlots offers a super low wagering requirement on a cashback amount, at merely x1 time
- swift approval of withdrawal transactions: All payouts are worked through until 23:59 GMT on the same day as requested
- each player stands in with the chance to win in a monthly Crypto Lotto without doing a stroke of work. All is needed to strike it rich is to play for real money and thus earn lottery tickets
Jackpot Trigger in CryptoSlots Casino
Everyone has opportunities to net a one-million-dollar real cash prize in the Jackpot Trigger pokie. This is a 3-reel 10-payline game with single, double and triple sevens of different colors. Instead of money, the game accepts Tokens that are earned in an unusual way. For every AU$100 (in a bitcoin equivalent) won in other games, a player receives one Token that can be placed per payline. So to make a spin with all lines enabled, one needs to bet 10 Tokens.
There are 7 possible winning combinations that will award AU$1, AU$10, AU$100, AU$1000, AU$10,000, AU$100,000 and AU$1 million. The top prize is granted when hitting three same-colored triple 7s on an active line. In other words, Jackpot Trigger is kind of an all-prized lottery. Even if you do not win, you will neither lose anything.
CryptoSlots Casino banking
Before making a deposit, a new Australian player is asked to verify the email address specified during signup. If agreed, the casino sends an email and the player should click the link inside. The supported methods of deposit are bitcoin, Litecoin and Monero.
Also note that all crypto deposits are shown in US dollars at the exchange rate that updates every 15 minutes. The min and max deposit amounts are AU$25 and AU$50,000 in the equivalent of the chosen cryptocurrency.
No limits pertaining to withdrawals are established. The only important provision related to cashout transactions is that all wins in excess of AU$10,000 are paid out in multiple transactions and to different addresses, which is performed for player’s security reasons.
Proprietary video pokies in CryptoSlots Casino
Interestingly, the collection of games is limited to pokies, video poker and keno only. There is no blackjack, roulette and other table & card tables typically found in all other online casinos in Australia and other countries. All the CryptoSlots in-house pokies are exclusive and unique. Most pokies in the library have some common factors and regularities listed below:
- the number of paylines normally varies between 15 and 30
- pokies have an identical interface. It shows the available bet options and a coin value selector (it is inactive if the coin size is fixed)
- bet sizes differ across pokies. The min threshold is usually AU$0.01 to AU$0.10 per line, while the max limit reaches AU$50 per line in some games, like in a 10-line Fruits & Bars pokie where bet sizes are AU$0.10 to AU$500 a spin
- the most widespread features in proprietary pokies are Double Wild symbols, free spins, stacked symbols, expanded double wilds, mystery bonuses and mystery coin wins
Interesting games that are very likely to appeal to pokie fans are Open Season, Phantom of the Opera, Full Bloom (two versions, a normal one and for high rollers) and Dragons’ Lair.
Mega Matrix pokies in CryptoSlots Casino
In addition to pokies featuring a standard 5×3 format, there are many games that have a certain twist and belong to a so called Mega Matrix group of games. This brand-new and innovative category can deviate from normal pokies in many ways: one-of-a-kind bonus features, untypical configuration of reels, huge max bet, etc.
For example, Year 3000 (the top win is $896 as of writing this review) has a giant 8×4 field with 40 paylines and photos of famous people as symbols: Elon Musk pays out x500 bet, Greta Thunberg awards x1000 for eight of a kind, and Stephen Hawking pays off x1500. This futuristic game awards 5 to 50 free spins and has an expanding wild symbol.
Micro Monsters is another Mega Matrix pokie released in May 2020, in the early stages of the global pandemic. It has a wacky circular field and its symbols are represented by weird viruses, bacteria and blood cells. The most unusual thing is that wins can start at any place of a payline, not necessarily from the leftmost. By the way, CryptoSlots Casino donates all house winnings coming from this pokie to fighting with the coronavirus. The online casino pokie also features a mystery bonus and expanded double wilds.
Other Mega Matrix pokies that are more unusual than conventional games are Fishbowl Luck, Vegas Twin, Cowboys vs Aliens and Age of Heroes, all published in the mobile casino as well.
High limit pokies in CryptoSlots Casino
A normal pokie is designed to suit the bankroll of penny bettors yet high rollers are usually left out in the cold since the max bet limit of AU$100 or so is not interesting for those who are used to betting much higher. With a particular focus on guys who like big bets, CryptoSlots have adapted seven normal pokies to the needs of high rollers. These are Blazing Wilds High Limit (bets vary between AU$7.5 and AU$240 per spin), Full Bloom (AU$15–AU$300), Neon Reels (AU$5–AU$500), and others.
Video poker and keno in CryptoSlots Casino
There are 10 video poker variants and 1 keno game in the bitcoin casino. Players from Australia are recommended to try these best-paying titles:
- Aces & Faces: played with up to 5 hands at once and has big wins for 4 faces or aces. Royal Flush pays out 2500 coins
- Double Bonus Poker: a single-hand poker with an increased payout for 4 of a kind (50, 80, 160 coins)
- All American Poker: a single-hand variant with a 4000-coin award on Royal Flush
CryptoSlots Casino bonuses
There are currently 4 juicy bonuses, barring the Crypto Lotto draw. Fresh casino members are entitled to claim the 111% first deposit bonus up to AU$500 (in the selected crypto equivalent), the 77% second deposit bonus up to AU$500 and the 99% third deposit bonus up to AU$500, each carrying the playthrough requirement of x35. All the three parts of the package are valid for deposits of AU$25–AU$10,000.
Finally comes the most attractive promotion for casino members, 3% Wednesday cashback. It is calculated on net losses (the total of bets minus winnings) occurred on the previous week. What’s more, the cashback has an extremely lucrative wagering requirement of x1, therefore players who are going to utilize this offer can relax and enjoy the lavish remuneration.
Bottom line on CryptoSlots Casino
This is a unique bitcoin casino that only accepts three cryptocurrencies and offers their proprietary games including pokies, video poker and keno. There are no table games in the collection. The bonus program is modest-sized yet it features a few appealing activities such as Monthly Crypto Lotto draw. A potential millionaire-maker Jackpot Trigger pokie where a player can bet Bonus Tokens that have been earned in other pokies also deserves to be highlighted.