Vegas Downtown Blackjack
Vegas Downtown Blackjack is the version of classic blackjack with the set of features which make it absolute unique. Basic online blackjack rules are the same for all versions, but there are few exceptions:
- The dealer should always stand on “hard” 17 or higher, and hit on “soft” 17.
- If an Ace or 10-value card was drawn – the dealer will always check for blackjack.
- In Downtown Vegas Blackjack players are allowed to make “double” after two cards are dealt.
- Players are also allowed to make “re-split” two times if the hand was already split, but are not allowed to re-split any Aces.
- In case of drawing six cards without busting – player automatically wins.
- No “early” surrender. Surrender is possible only after cards are dealt.